Website Review Services
If you have a site but aren’t sure if everything is user-friendly or in working order, we can do an objective review. Sometimes it’s difficult to look at your own site objectively, or see it the way your visitors do. Industry terms that are second-nature to you might not be obvious to site visitors. Navigation that may seem easy and straight-forward for you and your employees, may be confusing to web users.
We comb through your site to make sure it’s easy for visitors to use, loads quickly, is easy to read, and clearly conveys who you are and what you do. Additionally, we check for broken links or missing pages, test forms to make sure they work correctly, check your site in various browsers to ensure consistency, and view it on various devices such as desktop, tablet and mobile to identify any issues.
We inspect your site in order to:
- Find any dead pages or broken links
- Test the forms and make sure they work
- Check navigation for confusing, buried or hidden pages
- Confirm that the “3 click” protocol is being used
- Identify design/layout issues
- Ensure that all images load correctly and quickly
- Check font consistency
- Make sure it’s easy to read & understand
- Verify that it’s easy to use
- Proofread for typos and grammatical errors
- Confirm browser consistency
- Establish design consistency across devices (desktop, laptop, mobile)
After we’ve completed a thorough review of your website, we provide you with a written report outlining your site’s ease of use and identify any design, content, technical or functional issues we find. We then make appropriate recommendations for improvements.
Ready to get started with a website review?
Just fill out the short form below to get the ball rolling: